Perfect Harmony affirms committment to mission
Perfect Harmony Men's Chorus (PHMC) provides opportunities to perform a variety of choral music in a supportive and affirming environment. Through music, PHMC enriches the lives of the Madison Area gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) communities and the community at large. Through its history and performances, Perfect Harmony Men's Chorus provides a visible presence and positive voice in and for the Madison LGBT community.
In the coming year of transition and change, Perfect Harmony re-affirms its mission and purposes.
Mission: Perfect Harmony creates, enriches and transforms community through music.
We sing to make a better world.
The purposes of the chorus are to:
* Promote, perform and expand men's choral literature as an art form;
* Cultivate skills in choral singing;
* Provide opportunities for self-expression;
* Build bridges of understanding and acceptance among diverse communities through music;
* Provide positive social and spiritual support for its members.